Classic massage therapist Julia.
OFFER for new customers -
- the first introduction 45 minutes at a special price - 29 €
(The price includes the first examination, filling of the questionnaire and 40 minutes of massage).
What is a classical massage and when you need it?
Classical massage is the basis for many other methods of impact, which took from its techniques and methods of implementation. So kneading, friction, vibration, stroking can be found in other types of massages.
The classic version of massage differs only in intensity and impact duration. By the way, these indicators are directly dependent on the goals, client’s age and health conditions.
In the classical massage is important to follow the direction of movement. Correct direction starts from the nearest lymph nodes, and starts with large areas of the body, gradually moving to the smaller ones. It improves blood circulation of the body, helps optimal heating of the muscles.
- has an overall effect on the body
- improves blood circulation in the body, the flow of oxygen and nutrients
- eliminates toxins, opens the small blood vessels, helps the body to transport blood to the organs
- reduces swelling
- relaxes muscles
- relieves pain
- restores elasticity of muscles
- promotes tissue regeneration
Massage is indicated to you if you:
- have a head and shoulder pain or tension headaches
- want to continue migren treatment
- want to get help in getting sleep
- have been stressed
- want to relax
Massage is contraindicated if you have:
- infectious and transmissible infections of the skin
- vessels thrombosis
- malignant tumor
- vessels thrombosis
- skin diseases
- fresh injury
- enlarged lymph nodes
- cordial stimulator
In some situation is better to avoid massage, because it could be dangerous to your health.
- physical relaxation
- improved circulation, which nourishes cells and improves waste elimination
- relief for tight muscles (knots) and other aches and pains
- release of nerve compression (carpel tunnel, sciatica)
- enhanced energy and vitality